Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A midsummer night’s ecstasy!

CBSE Class X board exams had been excruciatingly painful, causing headache! I was happy that they were finally over, giving me enough shares of space and freedom to break free from the shackles and breathe peacefully. The intentions were pretty clear when I talked with my parents, they were indeed planning a trip of New Delhi, Hardwar & Lakshman Jhoola.

It was mid April and the heat was on. We reached New Delhi after a long train journey from Kolkata and chose to stay in a hotel near R. K. Puram. The hotel boy, Bahadur, helped us with our luggage to our room, which was on the first floor. I liked his initial alacrity. He was interesting by looks; he’d a typical mongoloid face, as he was a Nepali and he was taller than me. He’d a pair of brushy eyebrows, almost insignificant traces of a moustache, slightly reddened cheeks and small eyes. He sustained a placid smile on his countenance. That beefed up, within me, a subtle likeness for him, though that didn’t ground me as he wasn’t a mirror-cracking material to fall for.

Nepalese. I found them very cute, their stretched eyes, and blunt nose made them conspicuous in the crowd, i.e. if you aren’t at their home place, the later would make you the odd man! My likeness for them grew up as I’d stayed in a place named Mirik, near Darjeeling, when I was a kid, for three years. That was when I was in class IV. I’d to learn their language, painstakingly, as I’d that as the second language. I’d scored well and our teacher scorned them, those who couldn’t.

“Mohan, being a Bengali, scores so well, you shameless people! Why can’t you manage decent scores?” I felt a devilish joy, as I’d see my classmates’ faces turning florid with indignation.

I’d play certain games with my classmate, Neeraj Tamang, who was very close to me. We’d go to seclusion and try out things that we’d seen sometime back. We’d managed a post card which had different poses in which a man could kiss a woman. And, in that, was a particular pose which interested my friend and me. It was ‘cringing kiss’. I didn’t know the literal meaning of ‘cringing’ at that time, and I didn’t even try to find out! In that, a man was kissing the foot of a lady, and his face had cringed while he was at it. We used to bet. Neeraj would beat me in a play of fists, and I’d have to kiss his foot every time he’d beat me. I used to get beaten on purpose. That was because I found kissing his foot exciting. Almost everyday I’d kiss his foot around fifty times, very passionately at times! He used to enjoy that too. Ransacking memory for my activities in bygone days makes me highly nostalgic.

{
Now, I feel that the Nepalese would have felt good as well when the starting lines of the song “Musu Musu Hasi deo malai lai…” from Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi and also the song “Yeh hawaein gungunaein…(Kasto maza hai railoi maa, ramay lo ukali orali)” in the movie Parineeta contained their dialects.
}


We’d immediate plans for the day. We went out as we’d planned to visit the Bahá'í Mashriqu'l-Adhkar or Lotus temple as it is popularly known as. We didn’t have more items on our itinerary for the day, like visiting other places of historical significance, as the scorching sun was intolerable. We’d to go to south Delhi. The temple is located in Kalkaji and is a wonderful edifice of architectural marvel. It’s based on a relatively new religious faith, that of the Bahá'í’s. It’s shaped like a half blossoming lotus flower and is made of marble primarily along with dolomite and sand. The significance of the lotus flower to the Indians is profound. It’s a symbol of purity and peace, a representation of the Manifestation of God. The temple was completed in 1986 and has won plethora of architectural awards. It’s not actually a temple, or at least didn’t look like one to me, rather a place for meditation.

We’d to walk a considerable distance before we could reach its premises, after crossing the beautiful gardens laterally on our way. There are few water bodies surrounding the temple, just to imitate the milieu of a grand lotus. We went inside to find a central hall that has as many as nine doors as entrances. The hall can house thousands of devotees, who can comfortably sit and meditate. We were not supposed to utter a single word there. The place exuded a divine feeling of non evanescent peace and tranquility. When you, all of a sudden, enter an area devoid of sounds, you feel as if some burden has been taken away from your head. You feel lighter when your brain is waived off its responsibility of analyzing the sounds. The silence was so deafening! And, that was exactly how it was happening, thoughts are obvious, but for sometime I stopped thinking as well.

When we came back, it was afternoon. We’d finished our lunch on our way. I’d to tell them about drinking water and I was looking out for Bahadur, as the hotel didn’t have a calling bell system for attendants. I went up, as instructed by someone on the way, I was walking past, I guess, the room where Bahadur and a few other hotel boys lived. I noticed him and my eyes squared on him immediately. He was skimpily clad and was ironing a shirt. A scene, aphrodisiac to the core, on the offering for me, and something I’d like to relish completely! Since he was facing the doorway, he eyes met mine for a moment, my heart skipped a beat, he contorted uncomfortably, and I moved out of his sight quickly. On my way to our room, I started thinking about him; I wished that frame had frozen forever. He had a sexy figure, broad shoulders, and lush armpits, plain and smooth body, and feet that I’d always crave to lick. I expected him to be around twenty something. I found him very attractive and spent some time thinking about him for the next few moments. I didn’t have thoughts about getting physically intimate with him or sorts, though I’d an experience with my cousin when I was in Class VIII. But then I’d almost forgotten that incident, even though it came back to me reiteratively! I’d just accepted it as one bad day when I’d gone freaky! (
Click here to read that)

I was confused about my sexual likings at that time, and I was very less concerned about anything related to orientation, there was no internet, and also no-one to even talk about same sex likeness or anything. Things seemed weird and befuddling. I didn’t even know that this kind of feeling or thinking existed! I just loathed myself as to why I’d be liking a boy’s face or body or feet, when I was supposed to like a girl, conventionally. I considered myself queer when I’d find out myself deriving some pleasure watching guys, in my school, playing and sweating out rather than girls, and hence, I tried hard to reconcile my thoughts with the likings and discussions of my classmates, i.e. as per the present day ‘lingo’ I tried acting ‘straight’! But then, Bahadur had such a good body, one of my innermost desires had it that I’d be sleeping with this guy, if I’d ever get a chance! Like, I did once with my cousin. Though I didn’t do anything explicitly with him!

We experienced a peculiar weather at New Delhi. It was very hot in the day, and nights were cooler only if you managed to sleep under the sky. It was very hot inside our room! I fought hard to get a wink of sleep, but failed miserably. My parents weren’t sleeping either.

“Momma, can I go up to the terrace for a while? I’d come back after sometime. I guess it’s cooler up there.”

Momma allowed me, but, only for a while. They were, anyway, busy in discussing the tour ahead, the itinerary decision! My momma had previous ideas as she’d been reading some travel magazines lately, which had comprehensively covered a tour to Hardwar and Lakshman Jhoola.

As I moved I could hardly find anyone on my way up to the terrace. It was around 12:00 am and that part of the city seemed to be in deep slumber with only a few dogs barking away relentlessly. The city lights were amazing, and the clear inky sky provided an enthralling astral view. I could see a mosquito net on a wooden cot at one nook of the terrace away from the entrance to it. Discreetly and slowly, I moved forward to find out as to who it was. To my utter surprise I recognized that boy sleeping over there, it was Bahadur! He was lying; his body was covered with a thin bed sheet, inside the mosquito net. I took a chance and went ahead, I lauded myself for that!

“Hey, Bahadur, can I sleep with you for sometime? It’s too hot inside my room.”

He didn’t have a reason to disagree. After all what harm could a small boy cause to him at night. What he didn’t expect was I being a bit perverted, and I having bland ulterior motives! He’d no chance of reading my mind and I enjoyed that. I had the desire of tasting his feet by licking his toe fingers. That was quite obvious; feet fetish within me was prominent, as always. I hadn’t thought of any other amorous advance towards him.

“I got to ask momma before I come, wait for me.”

I hurried back the stairs and stormed into our room. “Momma, Bahadur’s up there on the terrace, I’m having a chat with him, and I’d be coming back in some time.” I apprised.

“Why would you need to talk with him at this hour, you are not going!” Momma was frigid. I didn’t know as to how I could convince her. I couldn’t have ignored informing her, as, I was supposed to make her au fait with every single move I’d decide to make, and take a formal permission for the same. After all I was a Momma’s boy at that time!

“Momma, pur-leez!! He won’t eat me! He’s not a kidnapper and you know that!” I blurted out satirically.

“You are not going! I don’t want your reasons!” Momma scowled.

I knew that mellowing down my tone should be a good effort to melt ice. Prospect of playing emotions was always a good motivation for mom, to allow me to be harmlessly naughty, eclipsing her motherly genuine compunctions.

“Momma pleaaaaaaaaaaase! Just for some time! Please Please …. Please!” I badgered. And then, I went up to her, placed my arms around her and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

“Boy, you’re nagging like anything! I’m worried. Okaaay! You don’t have to feign it! You will come back in fifteen minutes Mohan. If you don’t I’ll go there, pull your ears and get you back here, mind my words!!” Momma conceded too soon, she knew I’d be inexorably insistent!

“Gosh!! That was a huge relief; at least she won’t be sneaking on me for those fifteen minutes!” I sighed. I’d the time of my lifetime. Those fifteen minutes, the onus was on me to make them interesting, joyous and what not.

“Whims of a confounded brat at midnight! Why do you ….” Momma’s voice faded as I hurried back to Bahadur.

“Bahadur, I’m back!” I was excited.

“Get in here.” Bahadur sounded husky. Probably that was the effect of sleep, and the vexation caused by my appearance at the scene.

I sensed the ennui bubbling up from within me. I placed my head on Bahadur’s arm, near his armpit. I felt a chill down my spine as I did that. The sweet scent of male sweat whipped my nostrils gently. The beads of perspiration on his body were imbued with the hard work that he’d done that day, and hence those were something that deemed a reverence. He was stark naked inside the sheet! But, I anticipated, that, at least he’d be wearing a brief. I ran my hand all over his body as I hugged him, keeping my face on his chest. The virile fragrance was divine and exotic. I just craved that I could stay on his body in that fashion for an eternity. Bahadur was exceptionally quiet. He didn’t object to my movements. He didn’t think that was necessary. I began to feel the muscular structure entirely at my disposition. I caressed him harder, and tried exploring him to his entirety. I inserted a finger in his armpits and then smelt that. It was too good. I was getting sexually aroused completely. And the thrill was dazzling. I thought about the situation – a fifteen year old boy, lying with a twenty plus naked guy, in his arms, beneath the stars. An ambience, which one would always dream of! The mosquito net made it quite obscure for anybody to grasp from the steps as to what was happening on that cot. That, as a matter of fact, brought in a sense of security; still I could hear my heart pounding fast. Bahadur was very calm; I was, kind of, surprised at his cold response, he was not moving at all. It could be anything. Either my activities or I didn’t turn him on much, considering he was disoriented like me, or, might be, he was straight, and was just keeping quiet, as he couldn’t say anything as I was almost a kid and that too a guest in that hotel!

I let my hands go haywire. Slowly and steadily I moved down to his navel and then continued till I could reach the tip of his member. I placed my palm on it to get the entire thing in my hand. And it was hard and long. I started feeling every inch of it with my palm. I held it tight and then inserted my hand inside his brief. The following steps were easy; I took it out of its bonding and then moved the bed-sheet above us a bit in order to see how it looked. It was a huge one! I found it fantastically scintillating! I didn’t have it, at that time, to think about its length and circumference. I was interested in feeling the warmth in my fingers and also the throbbing caused due to the blood gushing in its veins. I also felt the sticky wetness on its tip. I utilized the wetness and spread it all over his member. I tried pulling out his foreskin completely, and that yielded comfortably. More wetness and I liked that! I started playing with his property for a while, and when I was completely hard I pulled mine out and placed it in his hand. He didn’t move it. He was perfectly still; he was not helping me, much to my chagrin! I moved his palm up and down to help myself for sometime, and then removed his hand.

I also wanted to taste his foot, which was the primary motivation for sleeping with him. But that had got out of mind completely, and as I remembered that, I found out that it’d be a difficult proposition to try tasting his toe fingers as I’d move into a precarious situation. I let that thought go, although I was repentant. I refocused on his genitals. He didn’t mind that! I started shaking that, and with the sounds one more clock was ticking in my head, I suddenly remembered those ‘fifteen minutes’ momma had agreed on. The sounds of her screams became distinct in my head and I stopped providing him any further pleasure. I couldn’t imagine the imbroglio I’d be in if momma caught me in such an intimate position, basking in Bahadur’s arms.

Suddenly, I could hear footsteps and I felt as if my end was nearing. Nemesis, wanting a final rendezvous to happen right there! I saw a figure approach the cot, I became absolutely motionless. I kept my eyes half open to find out more, and thanked god as it was the guard. He tried waving his hand near my face, and as I was not responding, he just walked away. I took some time to reconstruct myself from the shock and gathered myself and hurried back to my room.

The following day, we were to leave the hotel. I met Bahadur and he presented me with a beautiful smile. A killer smile I’d say! I felt sorry to have escaped, the previous night, before he could reach climax, without luxuriating him to completion. But, I thought, he’d definitely made my night ecstatic and riveting, even if for a while.

36 comments:

Random Dude said...

Mohan your back...not that u were gone anywhere! But your back with BANG BANG BANG!!
Mohan, how do i say it?!?!? Gimme some big words man!!
No wait, i finally got one: IMMACULATE!!
[:D]
Bhaiya, ur a master when it comes to words!! Seriously and u claim i'm good!!
The details made it come to a thing that's larger than life and the length didn't matter to me at all cuz it was brilliant!!
I loved every single details especially the description of the temple and the conversation with your mother!!
I'm sooooooooo happy to be the first one!!
Love you, bro!

Crazy Sam said...

You know I don't attempt to read long posts, right? :p So I think you could see the power of your writing when I say that your words have the force to make me read till the last word.

Anonymous said...

goood one dude. wonderful work. excellent storyline as always. would love to meet 'u'r bahadur' ;)

Anonymous said...

cooooooool blog buddy .. liked ur writing style .......

Memories - A True Story said...

nice one..
how did bahadur let u to sleep directly wid him.. that too when he was naked? did he know ur intentions?
but frankly. it was arousing :D

Anonymous said...

Mohan....cant express in words what your creations mean to me...u r excellent when it comes to penning down the innermost turmoil one goes through in life...in whatsoever experiences he has...simply awesome is this piece also...


great writing friend...

and please dont say that this is last...u have to keep it on...

Anonymous said...

HI.BIG BRO
I M FRIST..ISNOT T?

OK.....ONE THING HAS TO BE MENTIONED HERE ISHOW U EXPLAIN DEHLI....TEMPLE..LAXMAN JHULA......THIS EXPINATION R REALLY FAB....AND ACTUALLY IT SHOWS THAT U R NOT HERE FOR TELLING US SOME CRAP.......

U HAD THE STORY..STORY WHICH CONTAIN EVERYTHING .. STORY WHICH GAVE ATLEAST ME A PLEASURE AFTER READING....

I KNOW ITS FRICTION...BUT WOW WHAT A FRICTION....STARTING IS LITTEL BIT CONFUESING.......BECAUSE SUDDENLY FROM UR DEHLI TOUR..U R MIND FLONTED TOWARDS THE OLD SCHOOL MEMORY...............BUT NOW I KNOW WHY U LOVE....FIVE POINT SOMEONE.............

MIDDEL PART IS AHHA...IF U ASKED ME WHOS UR FAVORETE CHARECTER FROM THIS STORY MY ANSWER WOULD BE......U R MOTHER....WOW SHE IS BEST...WHAT SHE SAID IS SAME WHAT I THOUGHT....NO U R NOT GOING ON TERRACE...THOUGH U SUCCEED TO PERSUADE HER......

MOONLIGHT ...STARS....U AND UR PARTNER.....NICE THOUGHT....

MOST IMPORTANT PART WAS HOW U EXPLAIN UR EMOTIONAL ATTRACTION TOWARDS TO BOY....U R RIGHT ...I AGREE THAT ITS HARD FOR U TO CONTROL UR EMOTIONS ...AND AT UR TIME ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE TO DIGEST THIS KIND OF ATRACTIONA TO OTHERS ..TILL TODAY ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE BUT TIME IS CHANGING NOW...

END HAS SAD TOUCH..THOUGH I KNOW THAT THIS STORY WAS GOING TO END LIKE THAT BECAUSE I READ UR ALL STORIES AND U LIKE TO END UR STORY WITH SAD TOUCH
U R ROMANTIC PERSON AND EMOTIONAL TOO, AND IT SHOWS IN UR EACH AND EVERY STORY..............................

ITS GOOD EXPERIENCE TO READ UR STORY.....

CRINGED MEANS EMBARRASSED OR FRIGHTENED.....I KNOW U , U HAVE KNOWN THE MEANING THATS WHY U DIDNOT WROTE THE MEANING IN UR STORY........

HAY BUT WHO CARES....... I LOVE YOU..SO DO UR STORY.......KEEP WRITING

Sutirtho Ganguly said...

@ Sudershan,
Thanks for the post. Makes me happy.
Well this story is not a fiction. It actually happened and so it was easy describing things:-)

Without a description of the characters and the place, the story is not complete, and hence I always do that. I'm glad you like that.

Yeah, its about shuttling between past and present, so the intention is not to confuse readers but to tell them, how the present context of liking a "Nepali guy" is related to the past.

I dont think the end was sad. It was not exciting either, but since that's a true story I wrote exactly that had happened.

Yeah bro.. I know what 'cringed' means you got that spot on!!

As I said, this is the last post, so I dont think I'd be writing anything more.....Nice to know you enjoyed... Cheers & Love

Sutirtho Ganguly said...

@ Endo (phunk factor) & sam

Thanks dudes. I'm so happy you liked it. And please don't make me blush with all those praises and stuff.. you people write better.. You've to accpet it.

Cheers

Sutirtho Ganguly said...

@ true story,

well Bahadur just didn't mind allowing me.... as I said....

"He didn’t have a reason to disagree. After all what harm could a small boy cause to him at night. What he didn’t expect was I being a bit perverted, and I having bland ulterior motives! He’d no chance of reading my mind and I enjoyed that. "

That, I think, answers your question, though vaguely :)

Thanks for your comments

Anonymous said...

i have utilised d mornin in readin all yo stories n lemme tel u,they are brialliantly penned..now i cant play wd words liek u and am very bad at writing basically...so d stories were liek a treat 4 d eyes...i cud imagine d scenes in front f mah eyes....
and btw u kno i have been lukin @ mah feet since mornin..
tahnx 2 u...
feet fetish sounds excitin man
cheers..

Anonymous said...

I could'nt stop my self reading it in the office...:)
again I would say a brilliant language and wonderful description…overall a short and crisp story with loads of excitement…heads off to you buddy to have such a courage to go to Bahadur at 12 am…if u really want it…u’ll get it…u've proved it right

Anonymous said...

too good
man like your other storys this is also full of grip and making me to read again and again.

Anonymous said...

hey ur stories very nice i just like ur narttion very much

Anonymous said...

Yes, i read it... its even better and a fast moving one....
and i think most of us had such an experience somewhere in the past in different ambience... i could see me in Mohan. A brilliant piece of work and as always the trajectory of non fulfilment of the desire is throbbing, making the readers developing their own finish to this in their minds.

Anonymous said...

indeed I took time to read it...but I really liked it...

Anonymous said...

I already think u did! unfulfillment is more fulfilling in the long run than is fulfillment :) I like u'r style of writing for a basic reason that most of u'r stories seem to communicate the idea that u dont have to 'finish it' and be done with it --which is what I believe in too. Those moments r important- the journeys r often more interesting than the destinations!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I read ur new story.Needless to say it was amazing.But really sorry to know that u r not gonna write anymore.I'll miss ur writing...Love & care...

Anonymous said...

needless to say, when there is an indepth desire towards particular 'subject', you will be more effective in putting it in words. I am praying that you will look around and see what is happening in the wrold around and see different things rather than slumbering in to your secret empathy...

Anonymous said...

once again read urs story after a long time, really enjoyed it. But i am not able to judget onething, now henceforth u said, u will not be writing, Why So ? What happened suddenly.But still urs story is touchy. I only can suggest, dont stop writing.

Anonymous said...

your blogs have always been fascinating and i've always loved to read them... I do not generally read long posts but your writing has the power to get anyone absorbed in to it and long for more... :P

Mooi bly en praat weer :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! i read two of them today, yaar these were simply awsom , realy special the first one it has alot of general knowledge for the person like me :-) i enjoyed the first one in this way alot....Actually i was totally lost in the place , in the time which u descrided , u described so well that it looked as if i was also there......Superb , A1....

Anonymous said...

hi there
mohan dear u r writing is flaw less luv reding ur stories, keep it up

Ganymede said...

Totally love the story and I am envious that it really did happen! Where is my delivery boy dem it. :P

pepe M. said...

damn, wish i could be as articulate as yu are! and now im having this wild kinky imagination towards you...argh! gosh im wet! hahahahaha

Sutirtho Ganguly said...

@ Queer and pepe

Thanks dude.

Also thanks for blogrolling me :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi
Hey dude,

One thing is for sure that you have very good writing skills and you know how to express your emotions.

About this particular story, I would say that sometime you (means anyone) end up in not avoidable situation whatever it may be...

I don't see any emotional attachment in this story, just a lust, which is purely justifiable. Sometime or other every one of us has passed from this phase but, according to my observation, most of us don't have courage to accept it.

I would say that re-consider your decision about stop on writing... :)

Cheers

Amit….

Anonymous said...

Exxxxcellant. Not expressible in words.

Anonymous said...

U Strike again.......
Every one know how good u r in narrating...
You proved it once again.....its incredble...mind blowing..staggering....
I even can realised that heart beat of a kid....
Eventhough its full of lust you didnt tried to embellish and in fact posted only the facts....

I am always feel envious on your vocabulary & recitation
so please dont stop writing we are all trying our best to write only by learning from you people......
Please reconsider your decision and write often.......

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Mindblowing story!! Only if you had had the chance to reach the climax of the story with him!!

I have deliberately not mentioned anything about your English and the flow of your thoughts!! That would have been redundant knowing what I think about your stories!

Anonymous said...

My dear Mohan, your stories are worth while to read. There is no exception to this too. As it is said "Heroes get remembered but legends never die", you are a true example. Good piece. Even I am a foot fetish, I like the way you narrate story.

great yaar ....cool lots of love , ur Tuney

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!!
The post was SUPERB as usual!!!
I must say... I like this one more than any other post in your blog.

Your blog's new look is great too...

test said...

omg.. i have never heard of anythin more kinkier than urs.. i was actually baskin with my prenotions that nobody is kinkier than me.. surely a midsummer night's ecstasy

Unknown said...

a good sensual story..
u really know how2 play wid words [ n guys too ;) ]
waitin for ur next posts!
Pats!

Gay/Bisexual/Straight True Stories said...

Mohan, before u delete this blog or take any step

PLEASE SPEAK TO ME ONCE on yahoo chat...send me an email....Tuney

ur Tuney Tunes

Unknown said...

pl tell more of the physicals ,in ur stories,which will wet u as u read, ihave reas few of sheran de silva" ur uniqoe and diferernt love u