Thursday, November 29, 2007

Chennai Masala!!

It’d been almost a year and a half since I had it with some guy. I don’t know how I managed to stay out of the whole scene, when I could have been promiscuous to the core, on the chords of a whore, in a place like Bangalore! Might be that ‘some guy’ was in my mind. But that’s not preposterous, I mean, think of it, you are having someone in your mind and that keeps you engrossed so much that you find it a betrayal to sleep with anybody else! I vaguely remember the day when I was intimate with my classmate the last time before separating. It was 17th May, 2005. Our college was over. Everybody was heading back home in order to wait for a reporting date to their respective companies that they were placed with on campus.

“That’s it Rahul, if destiny has it we’ll be cozy again.”

“I will definitely miss you Mohan.” He’d frowned. Did he shed a tear while saying that? I never knew, but I felt his voice was heavy.

We were partners for damn two years, and that moment was a painful one, with him moving away from me. The only guy in my life that far, wouldn’t be with me and that might have been a nightmare for me succinctly. But days passed and slowly the passion for him turned into a mild desperation at times. Even to that, my perspective of viewing things remained the same as college days and I wouldn’t meet a guy! He was a very good friend, though we never discussed gay issues, he was supportive.

It was a business visit to Chennai. Everything was arranged by my company, and the guest house allotted was in one of those posh areas of the city. Teynampet to be precise. I had a fifteen-day stay there. Very less acquaintances, and hence I thought the stay would be a boring one. I met one of my colleagues, Siddharth, at the guest house. It was a pleasant surprise as there would be someone to talk to rather than struggling in troubled water with mere strangers. But, sadly he was to leave the day after. Among the house keeping guys were two people, Kancha, a short-heighted Nepali guy, and Niranjan, an Oriya multitasking man i.e. he cooked, washed clothes and at times even took care of housekeeping. They were good, not by looks, but by gestures, they were very friendly and helped whenever required. Niranjan’s culinary skills were good, very good indeed I should say, in line with the taste that suited North Indian guys like us.

I had to share the room with another guy, who was basically from Bangalore, but was transferred to Chennai for six months. He was friendly, but had nothing in him to turn me on! I had the uncanny knack of comparing everybody I met with my college partner Rahul, and so in most cases disappointments loomed on a high. Siddharth was handsome, but again not my types! It was in one of those strolls after the dinner where he was discussing about the house keeping guys.

“Beware of Kancha, along with everything he says his hand makes it a point to fall intentionally on the dick of the person he’s talking to, looking for a niche!”

“What?” I was startled! “Is he a gay?”

“Who the hell knows, I had to cover my point whenever I used to talk with him,” Siddharth said.

That initiated some naughty thoughts in my mind. I thought of getting cute with Kancha just to find out if he was a gay. I’d meet him at night when he’d come to take away my clothes to the laundry.

My roomie, surely, had a way with words, he was kind of talkative, and too often would indulge in describing the client he was working for and the work environment. Though he’d try to make facts look interesting, my yawns always put him down! It was X Mas and my roomie told me that he’d visit his native and come back after January 1st. It was good news as well a bad one. Good because it probably gave me enough chances of trying Kancha, bad like hell as staying alone during X Mas & New year away from friends and family sucked big time.

25th December, 2006

Comfort spoils you, and especially when you have no one around. You tend to do almost nothing. The lazy demon within you surfaces and doesn’t let you leave bed for good! And mind it, if you are a procrastinator, then take it from me, you’d never have your work done. Well, does the crap am blabbering out here making any sense to you? Don’t know really, do you? Confused thoughts of ‘what to do on an X Mas eve’ leads to ‘party and die out drinking’ kind of solutions. But I don’t drink! Even if I’d have, it’d be really weird to drink all alone! I got up at around 1:00 pm, hurriedly brushed and went to the dinning place. Missing lunch was something I could ill afford at that point, as virtual mice were taking long strides inside my tummy.

After lunch Kancha came for his regular housekeeping tasks. As friendly as he was, he once again started talking. After doing his work, he came and sat near me and told about himself, his native and also asked about mine. While talking he touched my dick over my pajamas a couple of times. I didn’t disallow as I wanted to see what he’d do next. All those touches raised a revered tent inside my pajamas and he noticed that. He was too keen to hold it completely and feel it in its entirety. I ensconced, and while doing that he also came closer. Before that he bolted the door in order to avert any precarious situation caused due to sudden appearance of curious onlookers.

As Kancha neared me, I took a closer look at his structure for the first time and tried analyzing the minutiae of his overall figure. He was very thin, cheek bone protruding, mongoloid eyes, brushy eyebrows. He had a very small face. He was wearing a white kurta-pajama. His hair was unkempt and sort of reddish. He might have used mehendi. Though he had a small dark moustache, he looked like a boy who had just seized to be a teenager. An assumption of his age would have been twenty ideally.

“Kancha, you like this?” I pointed at my dick. He naively nodded. I didn’t stop myself because of my inner instincts that warned me against involving with a petty house keeping guy. But, Kancha was hungry for a dick, I could feel that. I didn’t want to think about the number of guys he was involved with so far. Given his simplicity I wouldn’t have expected everyone to have responded the way I had. Siddharth was an example. So, that ruled out Kancha’s sleeping around syndrome!

“Sir, please don’t tell this to anyone,” he pleaded. I assured him that I wouldn’t.

He came near me and knelt on the floor and started probing the thing that interested him so much. He slowly opened my pajama, and held my dick from above my inner wear. It was already full length, protruding out, with precum oozing and sponsoring a wet spot in situ. He kissed the spot, and licked it for some time, making it grow larger in radius. And then he inserted his nose into my balls, I thought the scent in my innerwear turned him on!

“Open it! It’s all yours.”

“Sir, yours is too good.”

He opened me, the steady six and a half incher slam banged onto his face. He started licking it, teasing me all through. I was growing horny. I wanted him to provide a good blowing service. But, I wouldn’t force him. I waited for him to take his own sweet time to start. My dick was up and running waiting to be serviced, anticipating a hot mouth and lot of saliva. I didn’t look at him. I started watching the TV. It was not like there was anything interesting on TV. The channels sucked big time. I was desperately searching for Hindi channels, all I could find were Tamil, Telugu and Kannada ones making no or very little sense to me! It was a futile attempt against hopeless odds!

He understood me and started executing what I was craving for at that moment. He had a small mouth, and I didn’t expect him to take me full. He just could manage the head. He gulped it hungrily covering it completely with his saliva. I kept a hand on his head in order to glide it in fuller to no or very little effect. He licked for a while and then he wanted me to be completely nude in the lower half. He massaged my thighs, my feet and my balls with his hand. I didn’t converse. Else, it was like I didn’t have much to say. I saw him licking my toe and fingers. So, that guy had a feet fetish, very well like me. He started licking me all way from toe to the balls. Oh! My god! He was a damn good service provider. I started moaning when he licked my balls and played with them with his tongue. He knew he had lot to explore in me, a treasure, placed in a wooden box, lid open in front of him, at his disposition!

And then, he was like prime time bullshit. You know why? Suddenly he remembered he had to go upstairs for some work. I mean, why in the world at the climax?

“Sir, please I have to go now, I promise I will come tonight.” I didn’t plead. I couldn’t do that, as I hadn’t even forced him into this.

I dressed up and thought of going to Marina beach. Teynampet is far away from the beach; still I had weird thoughts of walking to that. Whenever at a new place, I’d like to find out new roads by exploring the surroundings. I’d try remembering some landmarks just in case I needed to backtrack if I lost my way. I decided the same for finding out the route to the beach. I started from Eldams Road and reached a juncture where I took a left turn on to TTK Road. That road leads to another one named Mowbrays Road after walking a distance. The road was something which I’d expect in a posh area of a metro like Chennai, pretty polished with vehicles trying to follow traffic rules as required. When you take a right turn on that road and walk straight ahead passing the City Center, the dead end is the beach and the road to the beach is Radha Krishnan Salai. I decided to take a look at the mall on return. For that moment I wanted to visit Vivekanandar Illam, the former Ice House built by Mr. Frederic Tudor in 1842 to store huge chunks of ice. It had an interesting history involving Swamiji, who had come there twice, the later visit in 1897, gaining more significance after his phenomenal speech at the World's Parliament of Religions, Chicago in 1893. The ambience of the place exudes peace and tranquillity. You could sit there for hours together and you heart and soul would fill up with an unknown yet charming sensation, something divine and impalpable. I spent some quality time browsing through the various photographs of Swamiji, Shree Shree Ramakrishna & Maa Sharada Devi, kept for public display. I’d have stayed there for long as virtually time came to a standstill, but then I remembered that was a Christmas eve, and I got to be partying, but all alone in Chennai. I came out and went for a stroll on the beach. The fisher-boats, sea liners at the distance were fading as dusk set its curtains, moving towards pitch darkness, glorifying once again the requirement of a natural satellite called ‘Moon’. The Anna and MGR Samadhis nearby, which are the memorials of the most popular former Chief Ministers of the State, had a huge crowd following then. They present a spectacular sight at night, and more so when you get to see sexy guys around!

I returned to the guest house. No more walking that time, just hired an auto to ease up stress. After walking almost six – seven kilometres I felt too tired and worn out. Kancha pre-occupied my mind and I just started getting hot and horny thinking about the afternoon. There was a knock.

Kancha did a ditto as he’d done in the afternoon; he teased me again and moved out in about ten minutes. I liked the fact that at least he’d kept his promise. Another prospect pleased me; I thought I’d get services for the next ten days I’d be there.

My roomie was kind of weird. He used to return from office by eleven pm. That provided enough time for Kancha to provide blowjob services. That was a regular feature, whenever he’d come to my room, almost twice everyday, he’d suck me for five minutes or so, never allowing me to unload. The next Saturday I decided on trying out something new, and also making sure that I’d not let him go unless he’d finish me completely. It was around twelve pm, and Kancha had come to clean the room, as a part of his customary visit. He finished his work in some time and then came to me. I took charge that time. He’d never sit on my bed, so there was no use asking him.

“Sit down there on the floor at the side of my bed.” He followed suit. I sat on the bed sideways and kept my legs hanging.

“Come near me; put your head in between my thighs.” Kancha was very obedient. He liked it. Then I placed my dick in his mouth and started fucking slowly and carefully. He couldn’t take it fuller; he had vomiting freaks every time I tried inserting more.

“Sir, you leave it to me, I’ll take care,” Kancha smiled. He starting biting the head slowly, I once again moaned with pleasure. He started blowing fast so that I get to the climax sooner.

“Sir, I won’t drink it, please.” As usual, I wouldn’t force it to him. We moved to the bathroom, he used his spit to cover my dick completely. And then he didn’t let me touch, he used his mouth and then his hand to help me shoot out loads. He took my cum in his hand and used it as a face cream on him.

“Sir, I like the smell.”

“No doubt you like it!” I winked.

Once we came back, Kancha started talking his regular stuff.

“Sir, take me to your home in Bangalore. I’d cook food for you, do your dishes, wash clothes, keep your room clean and also suck you everyday. I’d be a very obedient servant.”

A very good, but infeasible, proposition. I wished I had a servant like Kancha. I left Chennai on 4th January, 2007, and I paid him a good tip as he’d definitely added some spice to the mundane stay there, after all who gives blow jobs for free that too for eleven days.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey buddy,that was a nice read..waitin for wat happened next..
i can very well relate 2 it, having fallen for one of my factory workers..n yeah,i had to spend xmas holidays alone once n it sucks big time !
u might hav heard this loads of times but still- ur writing skills r damn good..
*keep it up ,buddy ;)
Adios !

Sutirtho Ganguly said...

Thanks Pats!
I will surely complete it, Thanks for your comments, and yeah I get it.. how you relate your story to mine.. would like to hear from you sometime.

ashish said...

Mohan, this is good. If you are taking it further, just give the heat and light and leave everything else to readers' imagination.

I would give some more description of KAncha. You mention in passing that he is short. You praise Niranjan's culinary skills., but there is no praise -lookswise, movementwise or whatever for Kancha.
Also, will a kancha type person sit next to the guest. So, may eb it makes sense for him to operate from a position of fear, and you sort of take the leadership from then.. Well then it wont be real na, it will be fiction! Keep up your writing..not only gay experience, but on anything. I see the excerpt from the article I sent. How is your Quatar friend? Did he show up? Do yous till call him? How is your mom's health? is she back to her hometown? Did you buy the HP computer? I have been quite busy; plus thought I should behave my age...we will keep in touch once a while

G Aryan said...

fascinating. can someone really do that? make an attempt to touch the dick in a casual conversation? especially when talking about personal life?

i loved the way you said.... 'has a way of making facts sound interesting'..

techrator said...

hi mohan... that was a hot story... i wish I was there when all this happened...

as always.. ur writing style is very good.. continue ur writing and keep us horny...

Anonymous said...

Hey thats really fantastic....Your way of expressing each momment is so superb that ...anyone who reads gets deep into it....For me..when i am reading your story ...i expect that it should never end up...

Anonymous said...

great
A very nice and lovely piece of work once again, as usual. Ur story rather I should say ur narration has a kind of magical fascination that never leaves the reader without going through its full length.Atleast I find it irresistable to read the rest at some other time. Great fan of urs..........
luv u..................

amu...

Karthik ,K.N said...

readin your blog after sometime......
though the goa one was the most good one for me.....
nice thought flow in this... :)

Anonymous said...

One thing that I like in your stories is that they're not hard core....that's the difference between a pervert and a romantic guy....well...I can say...I'm one of your fans...

Anonymous said...

Good usage of words. But gay stuff. Why can't you use for writing other stuff than this?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mohan,

I read your new tale posted on your blog. Well-etched wordings, presentation and the narration too. However, it was gay fiction and reaches out only to a selection of individuals in the closet. I earnestly feel you could have really utilised the same talent for expressing some beautiful things and could have reached many many people if it were some other thing. You can really pen your other experiences as well.

It's very nice to read your profile, a clear of understanding of sexuality. Your expression is truly touching and soothing and gives new dimension to the closeted things.

Happy new year.

Dakshin

Anonymous said...

when I could have been promiscuous to the core, on the chords of a whore, in a place like Bangalore...very very nice rhyming!!

Chennai Masala was pretty mch awesome, and my i say Sir, u certianly do have a way with words!

Anonymous said...

the nepali bloke sure had your juices flowing (both creative and otherwise :-))

Anonymous said...

WHY R U THANKING ME U DESERVE THAT PRAISE.I READ UR OTHER STORY..CHENNAI MASALA....
FRIST HALF PART IS VERY GOOD....I MEAN THE WAY U EXPRESS HOW U COMPARE EVERYONE WITH RAHUL?.U KNOW WHAT I LIKE MOSTABOUT UR STORY..THOUGH IT IS SEX STORY...BUT IT HAS THE EMOTONAL TOUCH..AND EXPRESSIONS...AND IT IS NOT JUST A SEX STORY....THE WAY U EXPLAIN THE CITY.THE WAY U EXPLAIN HISTORICAL VIEW....NICE
BUT THE PART I DIDNOT LIKE IS?WHY U DID THAT?
I MEAN IN PRIVIOUS PARA U WROTE THAT U DIDNOT LIKE ANYONE MOSTLYBECAUSE U COMPARE THEM WITH RAHUL...THEN SUDDENLY U R ENJOYING WITH THAT KANCHA....BUT OFCOURSE U JUSTIFY UR BEHAVIOUR WITH UR FAB WRITING SKILLS...CLIMAX IS EFFECTIVE......

Unknown said...

Hi Mohan, you have extremely appealing writing qualities, but i personally did not like this post because of the use of words like 'services', 'provider', 'servant', 'obedient' etc. these are major turn offs for me. In the west there is no culture of servanthood. A person's job does not portray his charachter and others' attitude towards him. it would have been better if the servanthood flavour was missing in the story. its a personal opinion totally. please share your thoughts abt this.

Sutirtho Ganguly said...

@ bombayy

I had this feeling that someday or the other someone will come up with the issue you highlighted! I completely agree with that, I'd keep this point in mind in future posts and respect each and everyone's job I write about. Am sorry, but I think I'd have changed the flavour you pointed out!

Thanks Dude

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for all this writing. I am gay (obviously), 2nd year in some engg college, and yesterday I was feeling pretty down about myself. Ek toh, the gay environment at orkut pisses me off. I found you through your orkut profile actually. Great to see a person who is a gay HUMAN. After reading your tryst with Neel, I am feeling content about myself and happy about life in general. Even though I haven't had any of the experiences you have, I have a younger brother and a straight best friend who know my orientation and are very supportive of me. Keep writing!!

Sutirtho Ganguly said...

@ Some guy,

ALl my pleasure dude, yeah I try to be as human as possible through my posts. Glad to see your comment :-) Wish I could contact you directly, you didn't leave a pointer :(

Anonymous said...

get me on hdsnwltr@gmail.com